adj. like a cat’s eye
LNPB FB post 3.22.2017
“Happy Wet-Nose Wednesday from Cat Casanova, Mr. Valentino! Oh he is quite the character and LOVES that scratching bed LOL! Look how relaxed he is and not pre-occupied about his food! He is weighing in at 10.2 pounds and is doing GREAT! He has no idea that in just 5 days he is heading home to our loving and life-saving foster – AND do not fret, there will continue to be daily updates.”
2.14.17 – Arriving at ACCESS: Advanced Critical Care Animal Hospital
(It was a very special Valentine’s Day for Mr. Valentino – ending one path and starting him down a brighter one filled with hope, love, and good health.)
- Trying to hold hands with your cat even though they never really like it.
- Regularly stepping on cat litter while trying to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
- Holding the urge to pee for an uncomfortably long time because you couldn’t possibly disturb your cat.
- Sharing your human food with your cat, and sometimes having to properly defend your meal from sneaky paws.
- Talking in a weird, high-pitched voice you only ever use for your cat.
- Never calling your cat the name you actually chose for them.
- Holding your cat up to the mirror and trying to get them to recognize themselves.
- Putting up with being violently attacked on a regular basis.
- Compromising your sleeping position so as not to disturb your cat (who sleeps for 18 hours a day anyway).
- Being mildly amused when you and your cat go to the bathroom at the same time.
- Spending hours of your life standing in open doorways trying to reason with your cat to make a decision.
- Loving a very sometimes annoying, extremely destructive (wtf???), snooty ball of fluff more than most humans. ≋;>